Insurance Content Team Lead
Laura Kuhl holds a Master’s Degree in Professional Writing from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Her career began in healthcare and wellness, creating lifestyle content for doctors, dentists, and other healthcare and holistic professionals.
In 2018, she started writing for the cannabis industry. She curated news articles and insider interviews with investors and small business owners, leading to conversations with key players in the legal and insurance industries.
For the past five years, Laura has worked with insurance industry professionals across multiple markets, including business, auto, and life insurance, to create content that is accessible to everyone. She believes insurance does not need to be complicated and continues to create content that is straightforward, unpretentious, and jargon-free.
- Best Alexandria, Virginia Medicare Companies & Plans (2024)
- Types of Car Insurance Coverage: An Expert Guide (2024)
- Can I get reimbursed for lost wages if I am unable to work due to injuries sustained in the accident?
- Does my car insurance cover damage caused by a transmission failure?
- What happens if I let my car insurance policy lapse?