Licensed Insurance Broker
Zach Fagiano has been in the insurance industry for over 10 years, specializing in property and casualty and risk management consulting. He started out specializing in small businesses and moved up to large commercial real estate risks. During that time, he acquired property & casualty, life & health, and surplus lines brokers licenses. He’s now the Senior Vice President overseeing global risk management consulting.
Zach is a subject matter expert and has spent much of his career focused on catastrophic modeling, captive management, and strategic risk management for large public and private investment companies, hedge funds, and risk management for a publicly traded large retailer. When not working in risk and insurance, Zach can be found restoring classic cars and running in endurance races.
- What happens if I disagree with Kemper's decision on my car insurance claim?
- Can you get life insurance with high blood pressure?
- Grange Insurance Association Review & Complaints: Auto, Home, & Farm Insurance (2024)
- Allstate Insurance Review & Complaints: Appliance Insurance (2024)
- Car Insurance Guide for Military Members (2024)