Published Insurance Expert
Melanie Musson is the fourth generation in her family to work in the insurance industry. She grew up with insurance talk as part of her everyday conversation and has studied to gain an in-depth knowledge of state-specific car insurance laws and dynamics as well as a broad understanding of how insurance fits into every person’s life, from budgets to coverage levels. She also specializes in sustainability, automation technology, and vehicle safety.
Her industry expertise has been featured by The Penny Hoarder, in an e-book by Best Companies, by Forbes, Yahoo!, The New Yorker, Oprah, Fox Business, U.S. News, and Dollarsprout.
- AssuranceAmerica Insurance Review & Complaints: Car Insurance (2023)
- Utah Car Insurance Laws (2023)
- Concord Group Insurance Review & Complaints: Auto, Homeowners & Life Insurance (2023)
- Best GAP Insurance Coverage Company (2023)
- AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford Review (2023)